Throughout the duration of the project, partners will:
- Design ALERRT VET Training Curriculum for first responders.
- Produce ALERRT VET Training Manual for first responders.
- Create virtual reality training scenarios for first responders to use as an interactive learning tool for completing simulations on how to recognize and treat autistic people in emergency situations.
- Publish a Safety Kit for autistic people and their families.
- Develop an e-learning platform in order to host all the materials created during the project.
OUTPUT 1: Educating first responders on how to recognise and treat individuals with autism
OUTPUT 2. VET trainer manual
OUTPUT 3. VR training scenarios for First Responders
OUTPUT 4 Safety Kit